Your self-isolation Easter feast is now ready for pick-up and delivery at Haven Newstead
The Easter feast is going to be a little different this year at Haven Newstead, thanks to some specially crafted Easter inspired menus from Australia’s most-lauded chefs and restaurants – all in the comfort of your own home.
The owners of Haven’s renowned restaurants have been quick to adapt to the new Covid-19 guidelines, introducing exclusive Easter take-home and delivery menus via their new apps – ensuring we all have something delicious to look forward to this long weekend!
· e’cco Bistro – Brisbane’s legendary hatted restaurant has launched a carefully crafted Easter Lunch Feast ready for pre-order.
Enjoy a mouth-watering, three-course, take-home feast for four people, featuring a delectable salmon wellington, melt-in-your-mouth lamb shoulder and of course, an indulgent bitter-sweet chocolate cake with whipped chocolate ganache for desert.
At $250 each, get in quick, there’s only 20 available and orders close 5pm, 9 April 2020. To order, https://eccobistro.com.au/ Pre- order via sms on 0424 986 005 or call (07) 3831 8344.
· Betty’s Burgers – for those who don’t want to miss out on seafood this Easter, Betty’s has launched their limited-time Easter menu featuring Betty’s Classic Prawn burger for $15 and Betty’s Classic Prawn Bundle for $35.
It coincides with the launch of Betty’s Burgers new app, with special offers for the Easter long weekend.
· Cheeky Poke – the creative and health-conscious minds behind Brisbane’s best poke haunt are launching take-home Easter Kits boasting fresh seafood and salad via their new delivery app, Cheeky To You, ready for pre-order for Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
They’ve additionally launched take-home wellness packs including bulk soups to order via Cheeky To You to take care of you while you’re social distancing.
“We’re also giving everyone a little extra love during these trying times with a 19-percent-off discount for those ordering via UberEats, Deliveroo, or the Cheeky Poke app, using the code, COVID19,” Cheeky Poke founder Sam Demetriou said.
· Salt Meats Cheese – for those who simply can’t do Easter without chocolate, the team have created a Nutella Menu for pick-up and delivery featuring everyone’s favourite Italian dishes injected with a dose of Nutella. Think Nutella Pizzas, calzones, pannacotta and cocktails! To order, visit https://saltmeatscheese.mobi2go.com/?location=newstead
Haven Newstead General Manager Derek Morell said all of Haven’s restaurants have shaken up their offerings in line with the new government regulations to ensure the culinary precinct can still share their unique menus and specialties safely with the community.
“Each retailer behind Haven Newstead has adapted quickly in line with the ongoing Coronavirus updates to keep the community healthy and safe, with stringent hygiene and distancing measures,” Derek said.
“We’re calling on Brisbane to continue to throw its weight behind small businesses, as well as the wider hospitality and lifestyle industries by using their take-home or delivery options in these trying times.”
To order contact:
• Cheeky Poke: Order through UberEats, Deliveroo or through their app, Cheeky To You https://cheekypokebar.bopple.app/menu/5009
• e’cco Bistro: Visit https://eccobistro.com.au/ Pre- order via sms on 0424 986 005 or call (07) 3831 8344.
• Salt Meats Cheese: Visit https://saltmeatscheese.mobi2go.com/?location=newstead